Skip to main content

Hiking

 
 
 
 
Claire was tuckered out by the time we reached the top. We took her out of the pack just long enough to see her grab a decent sized rock and put it in her mouth. That was enough of that. Down we went. The views were beautiful. I captured a few on film.
Posted by Picasa

Comments

Anonymous said…
Thanks for finally including a pic of yourself. I appreciate that my comments and advice were noted and taken! I feel like a valued reader!

love ya,
Jessica
Erin&Joshua said…
Jess, you are a very valued reader! So Kara, did you show us the pictures of the gondolas to let us know that you really just rode one up while Chris and Claire climbed?
Kara said…
I wish they were working. My bum is killing me, so I know I walked it. I was merely showing you the gondolas to prove to you that I really did hike a mountain!
Kara said…
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said…
Seriously Kara, since when do you say "bum". I really hate that word. Stick with booty. Sounds cute when Ava says it. Try it out. J-I can't believe you didn't say something about her choice of words. Disappointed in both of you..my sistas!
LIsa

Popular posts from this blog

Sweetness Overload

So, we are still roughing it in our amazingly, wonderfully fabulous, new house. That means, air mattresses in our living room. Fun. The girls love it, Chris and I not so much ;) Anyway, the close proximity means Chris and I get to eavesdrop on some very tender moments. They seriously bring tears to my eyes. How did we get so lucky to have them as our children??? Here's one example. Claire--"Mya, can we snuggle?" Mya--"sure." Claire--"don't let go." Mya--"No, I'll just wait until you are sleeping." Claire--"No, you wait until the middle of the night." Mya--"Okay, I'll wait until the middle of the night." Then we hear lips smacking. So cute. I won't share the meltdown that occured moments before this sweetness ;) Life isn't always rosey, now is it? Ha! In other news..we get internet today and our furniture/things tomorrow! That means 1 more night of "roughing it!" Yippee!

Progress

I used to be prompt about scrapbooking in Claire's album. After seeing my sister's pictures piled up three children later, I was determined not to have the same fate. I am sure it is difficult for some of you to believe, but since Claire has been born, my free time has been limited. Really, it has. So, our pictures are finding their way into piles too--5 to be exact. However, I am thrilled to say that I finished (ok, they aren't completely finished, but nearly. I only have journaling to do.) six pages. Yes, that's right, I said SIX!! It was a major accomplishment. Here they are for your viewing pleasure. Only 5 more months left to get through....any volunteers? Jessica???

A post

You wanted it, you asked for it, so here it is. A post. Hopefully this post will satisfy all your desires. I am not writing about the apple of my eye, Claire, but of the other apple of my eye--reality tv. I love it! Right now I am getting my fill of Big Brother. I have even lured Chris into my dark place. He mostly watched last season because Dick was such a jerk, but Chris is hooked. He's a dedicated viewer once again this season. Sadly, he was a fan of Matty who was kicked off a few weeks ago. I don't think I have a favorite. I find them all to be so obnoxious, yet I watch. Go figure. I obviously need some more excitement in my life. Girls who wear butt showing shorts, screaming matches, verbal abuse, crazy eyes, back stabbing, boys running around in their colored tighty whiteys (if tighty whiteys are colored, are they still called tighty whiteys?)---all in one episode! It is a gold mine. My second can't miss show is Housewives of Orange County or New York City. I really ...