Skip to main content

I Love Guam! Part 4

Guam is full of trendy little shops and restaurants. Here is Planet Hollywood, but they also have Hooters, California Pizza Kitchen, Friday's, and Chili's. The shops reminded me alot of Vegas--Louis Vuiton, Chanel, etc.

This was happy little Mya BEFORE we entered the dark tunnel of the aquarium. She  loved seeing the fish in the gigantic tank.

Claire outside the aquarium. It would have been so much easier if they'd have cooperated and stood side by side ;)

A turtle.

Mya cuteness.

Claire cuteness. Again, I am mesmerized by those eyes. Gorgeous.

This is Mya inside the aquarium. THis is also the expression that she wore throughout her visit. Ha. I think the idea of being surrounded by water/fish kind of freaked her out (it was a tunnel).

This was one huge fish. I am not sure how old it is, but he looked big and nasty.

I love that Claire is finally of the age that she can satisfy my goofy requests. HELP!! She's being eaten by a shark.

Adorning the walls outside the aquarium where handpainted turtles. This was Claire's favorite. Imagine that--it is pink!


Claire and Mya riding on the trolley.

Claire and Mya in the lobby before we left on our evening outing. Notice the haze--there was such a temperature shift from the air conditioned room/elevator to the open lobby that my camera lense fogged.



Our one and only family picture from the trip.


Comments

Erin said…
I'm so glad you had such a great time in Guam. Your pictures are fantastic but they make me so sad because your girls are growing up so fast!