Skip to main content

Boynton Look-alike Meter



Since Claire was born, Chris and I have gone back and forth as to who she looks like. Certain poses, looks or during certain periods in her life, she seems to look more like one than the other. His family thinks she looks like him and my family seems to agree or at least see some of his features. Needless to say, having lugged this kid around for 9 months, I think I deserve to have a feature or two. I am not asking for a mini-me, but simply a resemblance will satisfy my selfish-being. So, I came upon this website to settle the debate once and for all. The results please me to no end. She is a perfect blend of us both.

MyHeritage: Celebrity Collage - Ancestory

Comments

Erin&Joshua said…
You crack me up!! You are so creative when it comes to what you choose to write about. I can't wait till Claire is old enough to read this blog!
Anonymous said…
A look a like meter---serious who invents these things!!!You have way too much time on your hands!!!P.S. dont be putting me on hold for 5 minutes loser---call waiting sucks!

Love ya,
Jessica
Anonymous said…
WOW YOUR PAGE GOT A NEW LOOK!!!!

LOVE YA ALL,
Jessica
Anonymous said…
Hey Chris! I hope your little girl doesn't grow up and look like you:) Claire is beautiful like her mom.

Popular posts from this blog

Sweetness Overload

So, we are still roughing it in our amazingly, wonderfully fabulous, new house. That means, air mattresses in our living room. Fun. The girls love it, Chris and I not so much ;) Anyway, the close proximity means Chris and I get to eavesdrop on some very tender moments. They seriously bring tears to my eyes. How did we get so lucky to have them as our children??? Here's one example. Claire--"Mya, can we snuggle?" Mya--"sure." Claire--"don't let go." Mya--"No, I'll just wait until you are sleeping." Claire--"No, you wait until the middle of the night." Mya--"Okay, I'll wait until the middle of the night." Then we hear lips smacking. So cute. I won't share the meltdown that occured moments before this sweetness ;) Life isn't always rosey, now is it? Ha! In other news..we get internet today and our furniture/things tomorrow! That means 1 more night of "roughing it!" Yippee!

A post

You wanted it, you asked for it, so here it is. A post. Hopefully this post will satisfy all your desires. I am not writing about the apple of my eye, Claire, but of the other apple of my eye--reality tv. I love it! Right now I am getting my fill of Big Brother. I have even lured Chris into my dark place. He mostly watched last season because Dick was such a jerk, but Chris is hooked. He's a dedicated viewer once again this season. Sadly, he was a fan of Matty who was kicked off a few weeks ago. I don't think I have a favorite. I find them all to be so obnoxious, yet I watch. Go figure. I obviously need some more excitement in my life. Girls who wear butt showing shorts, screaming matches, verbal abuse, crazy eyes, back stabbing, boys running around in their colored tighty whiteys (if tighty whiteys are colored, are they still called tighty whiteys?)---all in one episode! It is a gold mine. My second can't miss show is Housewives of Orange County or New York City. I really ...

Progress

I used to be prompt about scrapbooking in Claire's album. After seeing my sister's pictures piled up three children later, I was determined not to have the same fate. I am sure it is difficult for some of you to believe, but since Claire has been born, my free time has been limited. Really, it has. So, our pictures are finding their way into piles too--5 to be exact. However, I am thrilled to say that I finished (ok, they aren't completely finished, but nearly. I only have journaling to do.) six pages. Yes, that's right, I said SIX!! It was a major accomplishment. Here they are for your viewing pleasure. Only 5 more months left to get through....any volunteers? Jessica???