I had an interesting night last night. One that I do not wish to encounter again. Claire and I took a nap yesterday afternoon. My stomach felt unsettled afterward, but I thought it may be due to hunger. I ate a hotdog around 5, and later began vomitting. Claire was crying, I am sure simply out of fear. This fun continued through another round when I just happen to be talking to Chris. What a lucky guy! Claire actually woke up in the midst of my trauma only to freak out again. She was extremely restless the entire night with bursts of moaning, so I was a bit worried that her tummy was unsettled. She seemed okay though. We took a morning nap and ate lunch and I feel a bit better. I am trying to limit my foods today to make sure my stomach stays well. I don't know how single moms of little toddlers with family around can do it. i just thank God that I don't have to do this all the time. Anyway, Chris' freetime is very limited. He didn't call until after 9 last night, which really stinks as we typically talk to each other several times per day. It just made for a very long day. Tomorrow, I work--yahoo!! I am looking forward to keeping my mind occupied.
So, we are still roughing it in our amazingly, wonderfully fabulous, new house. That means, air mattresses in our living room. Fun. The girls love it, Chris and I not so much ;) Anyway, the close proximity means Chris and I get to eavesdrop on some very tender moments. They seriously bring tears to my eyes. How did we get so lucky to have them as our children??? Here's one example. Claire--"Mya, can we snuggle?" Mya--"sure." Claire--"don't let go." Mya--"No, I'll just wait until you are sleeping." Claire--"No, you wait until the middle of the night." Mya--"Okay, I'll wait until the middle of the night." Then we hear lips smacking. So cute. I won't share the meltdown that occured moments before this sweetness ;) Life isn't always rosey, now is it? Ha! In other news..we get internet today and our furniture/things tomorrow! That means 1 more night of "roughing it!" Yippee!
Comments
Love ya,
Jessica
Nicole
Let me know.
K
Take care,
Nicole