Skip to main content

Teach Kids

I frequently wonder and dream about what career my children will one day pursue. Their personalities speak volumes and I can't help but assume those same personalities will pave the way for their future. Claire seems stubborn, yet loving, analytical, methodical, careful, and cautious. Mya is a risk taker, social, tender, yet daring. Both kiddos surprise me daily, though sometimes not so much.
Case in point:
I could see this one a mile away. She LOVES school. She LOVES teaching. She has such a tender, caring little heart. This could very well be her calling. Time will tell.

Comments

Anonymous said…
Ava thinks she will be a teacher too! Thankfully she has now changed her thoughts regarding being a mother to 21 kids!
Love
L
Kara said…
That's funny! She'd go crazy with 21. Mya and Claire's lack of compliance about did her in!
Anonymous said…
Ha! Quit watching the Duggars, Lisa! Love the card she made for Jackson, so sweet!

Love ya, j
Anonymous said…
I forgot how frustrated she was with Claire and Mya's noncompliance! Funny! Good thing she is not having that many kids!
Love
L
Janelle Cook said…
I randomly found your blog while searching for Air Force wife blogs and am so glad I found yours! Consider me your newest follower! :)

Janelle ( http://janelle-and-dan.blogspot.com/ )

Popular posts from this blog

Sweetness Overload

So, we are still roughing it in our amazingly, wonderfully fabulous, new house. That means, air mattresses in our living room. Fun. The girls love it, Chris and I not so much ;) Anyway, the close proximity means Chris and I get to eavesdrop on some very tender moments. They seriously bring tears to my eyes. How did we get so lucky to have them as our children??? Here's one example. Claire--"Mya, can we snuggle?" Mya--"sure." Claire--"don't let go." Mya--"No, I'll just wait until you are sleeping." Claire--"No, you wait until the middle of the night." Mya--"Okay, I'll wait until the middle of the night." Then we hear lips smacking. So cute. I won't share the meltdown that occured moments before this sweetness ;) Life isn't always rosey, now is it? Ha! In other news..we get internet today and our furniture/things tomorrow! That means 1 more night of "roughing it!" Yippee!

Progress

I used to be prompt about scrapbooking in Claire's album. After seeing my sister's pictures piled up three children later, I was determined not to have the same fate. I am sure it is difficult for some of you to believe, but since Claire has been born, my free time has been limited. Really, it has. So, our pictures are finding their way into piles too--5 to be exact. However, I am thrilled to say that I finished (ok, they aren't completely finished, but nearly. I only have journaling to do.) six pages. Yes, that's right, I said SIX!! It was a major accomplishment. Here they are for your viewing pleasure. Only 5 more months left to get through....any volunteers? Jessica???

A post

You wanted it, you asked for it, so here it is. A post. Hopefully this post will satisfy all your desires. I am not writing about the apple of my eye, Claire, but of the other apple of my eye--reality tv. I love it! Right now I am getting my fill of Big Brother. I have even lured Chris into my dark place. He mostly watched last season because Dick was such a jerk, but Chris is hooked. He's a dedicated viewer once again this season. Sadly, he was a fan of Matty who was kicked off a few weeks ago. I don't think I have a favorite. I find them all to be so obnoxious, yet I watch. Go figure. I obviously need some more excitement in my life. Girls who wear butt showing shorts, screaming matches, verbal abuse, crazy eyes, back stabbing, boys running around in their colored tighty whiteys (if tighty whiteys are colored, are they still called tighty whiteys?)---all in one episode! It is a gold mine. My second can't miss show is Housewives of Orange County or New York City. I really ...