Skip to main content

Waitin' on a Miracle

I found this and it sums up perfectly where we are, what we are feeling right now. Just hoping and praying, all day and all night. Most of you have no idea where this is coming from. I'll explain in due time. For now, just pray. Please just pray.



I’m down to my last drop of faith


My last ounce of strength

My knees are worn

From waitin’ on a miracle

I’ve prayed, God, I’ve prayed

I’ve stormed the gates in Jesus’ name

Crying out night and day

Just waitin’ on a miracle

But I don’t know how much longer

I can hold out hope tonight

And I wish my will was stronger

But instead I’m just a weary heart

Waitin’ on a miracle

I’ve heard Your hand can calm a raging sea

But can You calm the storm in me

‘Cause that’s how it feels

When you’re waitin’ on a miracle

And my soul longs for the day

When I see the answer to the prayer I’ve prayed

And it’ll all be worth the wait

Waitin’ on a miracle

This is what Matthew West says about the song,


This is a song for those who wait. Waiting for your miracle to happen, for your prayer to be answered, for your light at the end of the tunnel. This is a song for anyone who can relate to James and his family, on two different side of the world, longing, hoping, waiting for a miracle. God is a God of miracles. He renews, he restores, and he promises to hear us when we call out to him. So, don’t stop praying. Don’t lose heart. Don’t doubt. In one way or another, your heavenly father will work a miracle in your life. He will answer your prayer. And in the meantime, he will give you the strength to take each next step, knowing each next step is one step closer to the miracle you long to see.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sweetness Overload

So, we are still roughing it in our amazingly, wonderfully fabulous, new house. That means, air mattresses in our living room. Fun. The girls love it, Chris and I not so much ;) Anyway, the close proximity means Chris and I get to eavesdrop on some very tender moments. They seriously bring tears to my eyes. How did we get so lucky to have them as our children??? Here's one example. Claire--"Mya, can we snuggle?" Mya--"sure." Claire--"don't let go." Mya--"No, I'll just wait until you are sleeping." Claire--"No, you wait until the middle of the night." Mya--"Okay, I'll wait until the middle of the night." Then we hear lips smacking. So cute. I won't share the meltdown that occured moments before this sweetness ;) Life isn't always rosey, now is it? Ha! In other news..we get internet today and our furniture/things tomorrow! That means 1 more night of "roughing it!" Yippee!

A post

You wanted it, you asked for it, so here it is. A post. Hopefully this post will satisfy all your desires. I am not writing about the apple of my eye, Claire, but of the other apple of my eye--reality tv. I love it! Right now I am getting my fill of Big Brother. I have even lured Chris into my dark place. He mostly watched last season because Dick was such a jerk, but Chris is hooked. He's a dedicated viewer once again this season. Sadly, he was a fan of Matty who was kicked off a few weeks ago. I don't think I have a favorite. I find them all to be so obnoxious, yet I watch. Go figure. I obviously need some more excitement in my life. Girls who wear butt showing shorts, screaming matches, verbal abuse, crazy eyes, back stabbing, boys running around in their colored tighty whiteys (if tighty whiteys are colored, are they still called tighty whiteys?)---all in one episode! It is a gold mine. My second can't miss show is Housewives of Orange County or New York City. I really ...

Progress

I used to be prompt about scrapbooking in Claire's album. After seeing my sister's pictures piled up three children later, I was determined not to have the same fate. I am sure it is difficult for some of you to believe, but since Claire has been born, my free time has been limited. Really, it has. So, our pictures are finding their way into piles too--5 to be exact. However, I am thrilled to say that I finished (ok, they aren't completely finished, but nearly. I only have journaling to do.) six pages. Yes, that's right, I said SIX!! It was a major accomplishment. Here they are for your viewing pleasure. Only 5 more months left to get through....any volunteers? Jessica???