Skip to main content

Childproofing??



Okay, I admit it, our home is not childproof. Childproofing it has not been on our list of priorities. I knew eventually, the time would come that this would have to be done, but I thought I had another month or three. Not so. Claire decided to nibble on a plant this afternoon. I had her in the walker (which is somewhat deceiving as she isn't able to fully use yet, but can somehow move backward) when all of a sudden, I see her sucking on leaf. I immediately gasped and went for my camera. Chris was a bit annoyed that I would go to capture this moment instead of taking it away first. No way. I wouldn't miss this mischievious moment.
Posted by Picasa

Comments

Erin&Joshua said…
There will come a day when you will wish Claire would eat more leafy greens Chris!
Anonymous said…
It looks a little set up...is this a re-enactment?? What is Chris doing?
Lisa
christopher said…
That is daddy trying to keep Claire from eating the plant because mommy thought a picture was more important.
Anonymous said…
Hey guys -- Wait until she gets into the dog food -- I found Abbs with a mouth full of that one time. When are you coming home exactly? We're moving into our house on Thurs/Fri....so if your bored. Just teasing. I can't wait to meet Clarie - and of course to see you guys too....have a safe trip.
Nicole
Anonymous said…
Hey,
Yeah Chris get your hand out of the shot. Too bad we don't have grandma Arlenes decorative grapes for Claire to eat. Every generation of children have attempted to eat those things!
Love ya,
ONLY 3 more days
Jessica

Popular posts from this blog

Sweetness Overload

So, we are still roughing it in our amazingly, wonderfully fabulous, new house. That means, air mattresses in our living room. Fun. The girls love it, Chris and I not so much ;) Anyway, the close proximity means Chris and I get to eavesdrop on some very tender moments. They seriously bring tears to my eyes. How did we get so lucky to have them as our children??? Here's one example. Claire--"Mya, can we snuggle?" Mya--"sure." Claire--"don't let go." Mya--"No, I'll just wait until you are sleeping." Claire--"No, you wait until the middle of the night." Mya--"Okay, I'll wait until the middle of the night." Then we hear lips smacking. So cute. I won't share the meltdown that occured moments before this sweetness ;) Life isn't always rosey, now is it? Ha! In other news..we get internet today and our furniture/things tomorrow! That means 1 more night of "roughing it!" Yippee!

A post

You wanted it, you asked for it, so here it is. A post. Hopefully this post will satisfy all your desires. I am not writing about the apple of my eye, Claire, but of the other apple of my eye--reality tv. I love it! Right now I am getting my fill of Big Brother. I have even lured Chris into my dark place. He mostly watched last season because Dick was such a jerk, but Chris is hooked. He's a dedicated viewer once again this season. Sadly, he was a fan of Matty who was kicked off a few weeks ago. I don't think I have a favorite. I find them all to be so obnoxious, yet I watch. Go figure. I obviously need some more excitement in my life. Girls who wear butt showing shorts, screaming matches, verbal abuse, crazy eyes, back stabbing, boys running around in their colored tighty whiteys (if tighty whiteys are colored, are they still called tighty whiteys?)---all in one episode! It is a gold mine. My second can't miss show is Housewives of Orange County or New York City. I really ...

Progress

I used to be prompt about scrapbooking in Claire's album. After seeing my sister's pictures piled up three children later, I was determined not to have the same fate. I am sure it is difficult for some of you to believe, but since Claire has been born, my free time has been limited. Really, it has. So, our pictures are finding their way into piles too--5 to be exact. However, I am thrilled to say that I finished (ok, they aren't completely finished, but nearly. I only have journaling to do.) six pages. Yes, that's right, I said SIX!! It was a major accomplishment. Here they are for your viewing pleasure. Only 5 more months left to get through....any volunteers? Jessica???