Skip to main content

Coloring



Claire loves the markers at daycare. Half of her clothes are covered in marker at this point, so I am careful to only send her to daycare in the same clothes each week. It is a fashion delight. Anyway, I ventured out and bought her a small dry erase board with some markers on Saturday. They were a hit, although as you can see, I stripped her down to her nothingness before setting her loose.

Comments

Erin&Joshua said…
Her hair is getting sooo long!
Anonymous said…
Ok..I can see i have some work to do with her..she is using the power grasp..Maybe I can provide therapy for free during Thanksgiving to ensure she will surpass her milestones!

Love ya,
Jessica
Kara said…
This one is all about the power, so the grip is fitting. No therapy other than language at my house. She is advanced in that area, so there! The big issue is that I only want an average kiddo--no socially ackward smart kids for me.
Erin&Joshua said…
You two crack me up! Can I get some therapy from someone??? How about retail therapy - anyone?

Popular posts from this blog

Sweetness Overload

So, we are still roughing it in our amazingly, wonderfully fabulous, new house. That means, air mattresses in our living room. Fun. The girls love it, Chris and I not so much ;) Anyway, the close proximity means Chris and I get to eavesdrop on some very tender moments. They seriously bring tears to my eyes. How did we get so lucky to have them as our children??? Here's one example. Claire--"Mya, can we snuggle?" Mya--"sure." Claire--"don't let go." Mya--"No, I'll just wait until you are sleeping." Claire--"No, you wait until the middle of the night." Mya--"Okay, I'll wait until the middle of the night." Then we hear lips smacking. So cute. I won't share the meltdown that occured moments before this sweetness ;) Life isn't always rosey, now is it? Ha! In other news..we get internet today and our furniture/things tomorrow! That means 1 more night of "roughing it!" Yippee!

A post

You wanted it, you asked for it, so here it is. A post. Hopefully this post will satisfy all your desires. I am not writing about the apple of my eye, Claire, but of the other apple of my eye--reality tv. I love it! Right now I am getting my fill of Big Brother. I have even lured Chris into my dark place. He mostly watched last season because Dick was such a jerk, but Chris is hooked. He's a dedicated viewer once again this season. Sadly, he was a fan of Matty who was kicked off a few weeks ago. I don't think I have a favorite. I find them all to be so obnoxious, yet I watch. Go figure. I obviously need some more excitement in my life. Girls who wear butt showing shorts, screaming matches, verbal abuse, crazy eyes, back stabbing, boys running around in their colored tighty whiteys (if tighty whiteys are colored, are they still called tighty whiteys?)---all in one episode! It is a gold mine. My second can't miss show is Housewives of Orange County or New York City. I really ...

Progress

I used to be prompt about scrapbooking in Claire's album. After seeing my sister's pictures piled up three children later, I was determined not to have the same fate. I am sure it is difficult for some of you to believe, but since Claire has been born, my free time has been limited. Really, it has. So, our pictures are finding their way into piles too--5 to be exact. However, I am thrilled to say that I finished (ok, they aren't completely finished, but nearly. I only have journaling to do.) six pages. Yes, that's right, I said SIX!! It was a major accomplishment. Here they are for your viewing pleasure. Only 5 more months left to get through....any volunteers? Jessica???