Skip to main content

A Little Lady


It all began with my resistance band. Claire loved playing with it. She enjoyed putting it around her neck the most. That fascination moved on to my headband, towels, headphones, and other more appropriate things. Now we are into some dangerous territory--underwear. Chris was folding some clothes last weekend when Claire grabbed a pair and put them on her head. It was so funny. After hearing our laughter, she laughed too. Just over one and already a comedian. I only wish I could say this fascination ended with clean undies...

Comments

Anonymous said…
Claire you are cute! Your daddys underwear are gross! Not to mention very large!HA HA

Love ya,
Jessica
Erin&Joshua said…
awwww....pooor Chris! Jessica is always picking on you.
Anonymous said…
She is definitely turning into a character. I hope too see you guys soon. I hate missing all these times. I am very thankful that you have this page so that I don’t miss too much. Congratulation on the new expectation. I can not wait.

Love you
Kelly, Bekah & Grace
Anonymous said…
J
Was that a compliment??
Lisa
christopher said…
You are so sick, Lisa. However, I am curious too. Chris laughed when he read the first round of comments last night. I can hardly wait to hear his reaction from yours.
Kara said…
Ok, somehow I registered as Chris when I wrote that last comment. It really was me although Chris laughed when I told him all about it. He agreed his underwear have alot to hold! I plead the 5th.
Anonymous said…
Nope just thought maybe he had a fat ass

Just teasin Chris--ya know I love ya!

Jessica

Popular posts from this blog

Sweetness Overload

So, we are still roughing it in our amazingly, wonderfully fabulous, new house. That means, air mattresses in our living room. Fun. The girls love it, Chris and I not so much ;) Anyway, the close proximity means Chris and I get to eavesdrop on some very tender moments. They seriously bring tears to my eyes. How did we get so lucky to have them as our children??? Here's one example. Claire--"Mya, can we snuggle?" Mya--"sure." Claire--"don't let go." Mya--"No, I'll just wait until you are sleeping." Claire--"No, you wait until the middle of the night." Mya--"Okay, I'll wait until the middle of the night." Then we hear lips smacking. So cute. I won't share the meltdown that occured moments before this sweetness ;) Life isn't always rosey, now is it? Ha! In other news..we get internet today and our furniture/things tomorrow! That means 1 more night of "roughing it!" Yippee!

Progress

I used to be prompt about scrapbooking in Claire's album. After seeing my sister's pictures piled up three children later, I was determined not to have the same fate. I am sure it is difficult for some of you to believe, but since Claire has been born, my free time has been limited. Really, it has. So, our pictures are finding their way into piles too--5 to be exact. However, I am thrilled to say that I finished (ok, they aren't completely finished, but nearly. I only have journaling to do.) six pages. Yes, that's right, I said SIX!! It was a major accomplishment. Here they are for your viewing pleasure. Only 5 more months left to get through....any volunteers? Jessica???

A post

You wanted it, you asked for it, so here it is. A post. Hopefully this post will satisfy all your desires. I am not writing about the apple of my eye, Claire, but of the other apple of my eye--reality tv. I love it! Right now I am getting my fill of Big Brother. I have even lured Chris into my dark place. He mostly watched last season because Dick was such a jerk, but Chris is hooked. He's a dedicated viewer once again this season. Sadly, he was a fan of Matty who was kicked off a few weeks ago. I don't think I have a favorite. I find them all to be so obnoxious, yet I watch. Go figure. I obviously need some more excitement in my life. Girls who wear butt showing shorts, screaming matches, verbal abuse, crazy eyes, back stabbing, boys running around in their colored tighty whiteys (if tighty whiteys are colored, are they still called tighty whiteys?)---all in one episode! It is a gold mine. My second can't miss show is Housewives of Orange County or New York City. I really ...