Skip to main content

Children's Grand Park

We were scheduled to bring our car to the VPC in Seoul on Monday, so we opted to make a little trip out of it. We went on Sunday, spent several hours at one of our favorite spots--Children's Grand Park and stayed at the Dragon Hill for the night. It was a gorgeous day!


Aren't they so cute?! They always pose with their arms around each other. They do this without direction and it makes me beam with pride each time!



A little taste of Thailand. Can't wait!






Mya was less than thrilled with the horse riding experience. She wanted OFF!



As we approached the animals, I was telling Claire she'd either ride a donkey or a horse. She was insistent that she ride a horse. SO funny when she got on the donkey. She knew no different and was completely happy!




What cute little animals! Not sure what they are, though! Mya refused pictures from here to the rest of the day. What a little bugger!





This kid was practicing several poses. It was rather funny. Chris was dying when she put her hands on her hips and stuck out one leg. What a little model!

This looked like fun! Sadly, the kids were too little...



Drawing a crowd.

Comments

Erin said…
I need to see the finished picture since all those Koreans were checking it out!
April said…
Great pictures! I love the dresses the girls are wearing. Lovely day!
Anonymous said…
Update ur blog! I want to see some Thailand! And of course those lovely girls! Counting down the days til we see your lovely faces! Love ya j

Popular posts from this blog

Sweetness Overload

So, we are still roughing it in our amazingly, wonderfully fabulous, new house. That means, air mattresses in our living room. Fun. The girls love it, Chris and I not so much ;) Anyway, the close proximity means Chris and I get to eavesdrop on some very tender moments. They seriously bring tears to my eyes. How did we get so lucky to have them as our children??? Here's one example. Claire--"Mya, can we snuggle?" Mya--"sure." Claire--"don't let go." Mya--"No, I'll just wait until you are sleeping." Claire--"No, you wait until the middle of the night." Mya--"Okay, I'll wait until the middle of the night." Then we hear lips smacking. So cute. I won't share the meltdown that occured moments before this sweetness ;) Life isn't always rosey, now is it? Ha! In other news..we get internet today and our furniture/things tomorrow! That means 1 more night of "roughing it!" Yippee!

Progress

I used to be prompt about scrapbooking in Claire's album. After seeing my sister's pictures piled up three children later, I was determined not to have the same fate. I am sure it is difficult for some of you to believe, but since Claire has been born, my free time has been limited. Really, it has. So, our pictures are finding their way into piles too--5 to be exact. However, I am thrilled to say that I finished (ok, they aren't completely finished, but nearly. I only have journaling to do.) six pages. Yes, that's right, I said SIX!! It was a major accomplishment. Here they are for your viewing pleasure. Only 5 more months left to get through....any volunteers? Jessica???

A post

You wanted it, you asked for it, so here it is. A post. Hopefully this post will satisfy all your desires. I am not writing about the apple of my eye, Claire, but of the other apple of my eye--reality tv. I love it! Right now I am getting my fill of Big Brother. I have even lured Chris into my dark place. He mostly watched last season because Dick was such a jerk, but Chris is hooked. He's a dedicated viewer once again this season. Sadly, he was a fan of Matty who was kicked off a few weeks ago. I don't think I have a favorite. I find them all to be so obnoxious, yet I watch. Go figure. I obviously need some more excitement in my life. Girls who wear butt showing shorts, screaming matches, verbal abuse, crazy eyes, back stabbing, boys running around in their colored tighty whiteys (if tighty whiteys are colored, are they still called tighty whiteys?)---all in one episode! It is a gold mine. My second can't miss show is Housewives of Orange County or New York City. I really ...