Skip to main content

Las Vegas

ct\\c 
 
 
 
Our trip went well. It was a great time, visiting my family and checking out the strip. Claire spent alot of time in her stroller and loved taking in all the activity. We spent our days wandering around, swimming, sleeping (sad, I know) and eating. The first night, Chris, Claire and I spent the evening in the hotel catching up on sleep from our long night the day before while the rest of my family went to see Chicago. The second night, my sisters and I bought our parents tickets to Mamma Mia. They loved it and were happy with the surprise. The final night, Lauren offered to babysit Claire while the rest of us went to see Second City, which is a comedy show. We had a great time. I am not sure if the gambling & alcohol were the highlight or the show, either way, it was fun. Lauren did well with Claire. We were very thankful for the evening out. Everyone loved spending time with Claire, although she wasn't her constantly happy self. I guess nobody is perfect.
Posted by Picasa

Comments

Anonymous said…
Well I have to say she didn't cry..kinda weird..I hope I have an easy child!

Love Jessica
Anonymous said…
Well I have to say she didn't cry..kinda weird..I hope I have an easy child!

Love Jessica
Erin&Joshua said…
I second that! Looks like you had a lot of fun!

Popular posts from this blog

Sweetness Overload

So, we are still roughing it in our amazingly, wonderfully fabulous, new house. That means, air mattresses in our living room. Fun. The girls love it, Chris and I not so much ;) Anyway, the close proximity means Chris and I get to eavesdrop on some very tender moments. They seriously bring tears to my eyes. How did we get so lucky to have them as our children??? Here's one example. Claire--"Mya, can we snuggle?" Mya--"sure." Claire--"don't let go." Mya--"No, I'll just wait until you are sleeping." Claire--"No, you wait until the middle of the night." Mya--"Okay, I'll wait until the middle of the night." Then we hear lips smacking. So cute. I won't share the meltdown that occured moments before this sweetness ;) Life isn't always rosey, now is it? Ha! In other news..we get internet today and our furniture/things tomorrow! That means 1 more night of "roughing it!" Yippee!

A post

You wanted it, you asked for it, so here it is. A post. Hopefully this post will satisfy all your desires. I am not writing about the apple of my eye, Claire, but of the other apple of my eye--reality tv. I love it! Right now I am getting my fill of Big Brother. I have even lured Chris into my dark place. He mostly watched last season because Dick was such a jerk, but Chris is hooked. He's a dedicated viewer once again this season. Sadly, he was a fan of Matty who was kicked off a few weeks ago. I don't think I have a favorite. I find them all to be so obnoxious, yet I watch. Go figure. I obviously need some more excitement in my life. Girls who wear butt showing shorts, screaming matches, verbal abuse, crazy eyes, back stabbing, boys running around in their colored tighty whiteys (if tighty whiteys are colored, are they still called tighty whiteys?)---all in one episode! It is a gold mine. My second can't miss show is Housewives of Orange County or New York City. I really ...

Progress

I used to be prompt about scrapbooking in Claire's album. After seeing my sister's pictures piled up three children later, I was determined not to have the same fate. I am sure it is difficult for some of you to believe, but since Claire has been born, my free time has been limited. Really, it has. So, our pictures are finding their way into piles too--5 to be exact. However, I am thrilled to say that I finished (ok, they aren't completely finished, but nearly. I only have journaling to do.) six pages. Yes, that's right, I said SIX!! It was a major accomplishment. Here they are for your viewing pleasure. Only 5 more months left to get through....any volunteers? Jessica???