Our summer visit was jam packed. One special event was Jackson's baptism. We were asked to be his Godparents. It was a special day and we were so honored to be a part of it. Jackson is the smiliest baby I've ever seen. He is truly loved by all.
| My whole family. LOVE them! |
| Nate, Jessica (my sister), Jackson, Nate's sister and brother in law, and Chris and I. |
| Jackson and his aunties. |
| My sisters and I with Jackson. |
| Nate and Jess |
| Chris and I with Jackson. |
| J and Jackson |
| Lisa and Phil |
| My Mom and Dad with Jackson |
| Lauren and Jackson |
| All the beautiful children. |
| Claire and Jackson |
| Mya and Jackson |
| One more attempt with all the kids before we part ways for yet another summer. |
Comments