Skip to main content

funny stuff

Ok, Chris didn't think I should post this, but this is a journal of our life with kiddos. I am trying desperately to document the cute, funny things, so I must include the following. Chris is pretty private at least in one aspect of his life. From the time Claire was born, he wouldn't change his clothes in the same room as her, let her into the bathroom while he was using it not to mention showering. Anyway, Claire is constantly asking what things are, much beyond basic objects--telephone poles, satellite dishes, etc. She has also asked many questions about body parts. When I nurse Mya, she thinks I use my tummy to feed her. Fine with me. Claire moves on to Chris and points to his nipples and asks what they are, to which he responds, "those are Daddy's nipples." Great. Now she is ever so consistently pointing out "Daddy's niffles." Very cute. She has gone a step further to identify these on Mya as well as herself. She asked me just last night what they were and I responded with "Mya's chest." Nipples. What a gross word....
Onto another Claire story. In her quest of bodily discovery, Claire discovered that her Daddy has "poop" in his pants. Hmmmm. To what is she referring??? You guessed it. Chris and I laughed and laughed. The man who has made it his personal quest to keep his body private, is quickly being disovered by a two year old.

Comments

Anonymous said…
haha thats great....

j

Popular posts from this blog

Sweetness Overload

So, we are still roughing it in our amazingly, wonderfully fabulous, new house. That means, air mattresses in our living room. Fun. The girls love it, Chris and I not so much ;) Anyway, the close proximity means Chris and I get to eavesdrop on some very tender moments. They seriously bring tears to my eyes. How did we get so lucky to have them as our children??? Here's one example. Claire--"Mya, can we snuggle?" Mya--"sure." Claire--"don't let go." Mya--"No, I'll just wait until you are sleeping." Claire--"No, you wait until the middle of the night." Mya--"Okay, I'll wait until the middle of the night." Then we hear lips smacking. So cute. I won't share the meltdown that occured moments before this sweetness ;) Life isn't always rosey, now is it? Ha! In other news..we get internet today and our furniture/things tomorrow! That means 1 more night of "roughing it!" Yippee!

Progress

I used to be prompt about scrapbooking in Claire's album. After seeing my sister's pictures piled up three children later, I was determined not to have the same fate. I am sure it is difficult for some of you to believe, but since Claire has been born, my free time has been limited. Really, it has. So, our pictures are finding their way into piles too--5 to be exact. However, I am thrilled to say that I finished (ok, they aren't completely finished, but nearly. I only have journaling to do.) six pages. Yes, that's right, I said SIX!! It was a major accomplishment. Here they are for your viewing pleasure. Only 5 more months left to get through....any volunteers? Jessica???

A post

You wanted it, you asked for it, so here it is. A post. Hopefully this post will satisfy all your desires. I am not writing about the apple of my eye, Claire, but of the other apple of my eye--reality tv. I love it! Right now I am getting my fill of Big Brother. I have even lured Chris into my dark place. He mostly watched last season because Dick was such a jerk, but Chris is hooked. He's a dedicated viewer once again this season. Sadly, he was a fan of Matty who was kicked off a few weeks ago. I don't think I have a favorite. I find them all to be so obnoxious, yet I watch. Go figure. I obviously need some more excitement in my life. Girls who wear butt showing shorts, screaming matches, verbal abuse, crazy eyes, back stabbing, boys running around in their colored tighty whiteys (if tighty whiteys are colored, are they still called tighty whiteys?)---all in one episode! It is a gold mine. My second can't miss show is Housewives of Orange County or New York City. I really ...