Skip to main content

Happy St. Patrick's Day!









I love holidays. I love dressing up my children for holidays. Just haven't been so good about that with Mya. I thought perhaps Chris needed some pictures of his baby loves and I KNOW Jessica is dying to see them....
Yes, Claire chose her hairstyle. That is her thing lately. Today was braids--all over. I can't wait until she has aunties around to grant her every wish ;)

Comments

Anonymous said…
Are you saying Jessica is the only Auntie that loves seeing those cute little nieces? Not true! Auntie Lisa loves seeing them too. Happy St. Patrick's Day! Love the shirts. Didn't get those shirts for my kids this year. They had to just dig for something green in their drawers. No fancy hair either. Love the braids....are they taken out for waves?
Love,
L
Kara said…
I know you love to see them too, lisa. Just leave a comment once in a while!! You actually gave CLaire Mya's shirt when she was a baby and the shirt Claire is wearing was Ava's. Love them!The braids...there were some waves, but I am in no means an expert, so there was no rhyme nor reason. That is definitely what aunties are for!
April said…
Great pictures! All smiles on the lovlies :) Such sweethearts
jeanniy said…
What a couple of cute little leprechauns. You are so lucky to have them.

Popular posts from this blog

Sweetness Overload

So, we are still roughing it in our amazingly, wonderfully fabulous, new house. That means, air mattresses in our living room. Fun. The girls love it, Chris and I not so much ;) Anyway, the close proximity means Chris and I get to eavesdrop on some very tender moments. They seriously bring tears to my eyes. How did we get so lucky to have them as our children??? Here's one example. Claire--"Mya, can we snuggle?" Mya--"sure." Claire--"don't let go." Mya--"No, I'll just wait until you are sleeping." Claire--"No, you wait until the middle of the night." Mya--"Okay, I'll wait until the middle of the night." Then we hear lips smacking. So cute. I won't share the meltdown that occured moments before this sweetness ;) Life isn't always rosey, now is it? Ha! In other news..we get internet today and our furniture/things tomorrow! That means 1 more night of "roughing it!" Yippee!

A post

You wanted it, you asked for it, so here it is. A post. Hopefully this post will satisfy all your desires. I am not writing about the apple of my eye, Claire, but of the other apple of my eye--reality tv. I love it! Right now I am getting my fill of Big Brother. I have even lured Chris into my dark place. He mostly watched last season because Dick was such a jerk, but Chris is hooked. He's a dedicated viewer once again this season. Sadly, he was a fan of Matty who was kicked off a few weeks ago. I don't think I have a favorite. I find them all to be so obnoxious, yet I watch. Go figure. I obviously need some more excitement in my life. Girls who wear butt showing shorts, screaming matches, verbal abuse, crazy eyes, back stabbing, boys running around in their colored tighty whiteys (if tighty whiteys are colored, are they still called tighty whiteys?)---all in one episode! It is a gold mine. My second can't miss show is Housewives of Orange County or New York City. I really ...

Progress

I used to be prompt about scrapbooking in Claire's album. After seeing my sister's pictures piled up three children later, I was determined not to have the same fate. I am sure it is difficult for some of you to believe, but since Claire has been born, my free time has been limited. Really, it has. So, our pictures are finding their way into piles too--5 to be exact. However, I am thrilled to say that I finished (ok, they aren't completely finished, but nearly. I only have journaling to do.) six pages. Yes, that's right, I said SIX!! It was a major accomplishment. Here they are for your viewing pleasure. Only 5 more months left to get through....any volunteers? Jessica???