Skip to main content

Korea Day 3

Chris and I before we went out.
I feel like I may have lost a day somewhere, so I am not sure if this is truly day 3 or not. Oh well. Chris and I had no plans today, so we thought we'd go golfing. Little did we know what was really in store for us. We woke up to heavy rains. It was awful, complete with bolts of lightening and thunder too. In fact, his cable  box on the roof of the building was struck by lightening, so we lost cable and internet for most of the day. Far too exciting for my liking. Anyway, we lounged around, watched movies, shopped at the BX. It was a low-key kind of day. We decided to eat at a Brazilian Steakhouse for dinner with his friend, Casey and his wife, Starla who also happens to be visiting. It was so yummy! They were going to out for drinks, but Chris and I aren't big drinkers, so we thought we'd go home. I had a glass of wine and lounged for a bit before we decided to go to the club with them. It ended up being a fun night. I had my first taste of soju much to my resistance. It was actually really good. I did far more shots of the stuff than I care to remember, but I feel good. Other people from his work joined us as the night progressed. It was fun.

Comments

Anonymous said…
Who would of guess you were a club goer! I had no idea. I am so wishing for a vacation...work has been crazy..our census is at an all time high and I am the poor sucker working this weekend! YUCkO!
Glad your having fun...
J

Popular posts from this blog

Sweetness Overload

So, we are still roughing it in our amazingly, wonderfully fabulous, new house. That means, air mattresses in our living room. Fun. The girls love it, Chris and I not so much ;) Anyway, the close proximity means Chris and I get to eavesdrop on some very tender moments. They seriously bring tears to my eyes. How did we get so lucky to have them as our children??? Here's one example. Claire--"Mya, can we snuggle?" Mya--"sure." Claire--"don't let go." Mya--"No, I'll just wait until you are sleeping." Claire--"No, you wait until the middle of the night." Mya--"Okay, I'll wait until the middle of the night." Then we hear lips smacking. So cute. I won't share the meltdown that occured moments before this sweetness ;) Life isn't always rosey, now is it? Ha! In other news..we get internet today and our furniture/things tomorrow! That means 1 more night of "roughing it!" Yippee!

A post

You wanted it, you asked for it, so here it is. A post. Hopefully this post will satisfy all your desires. I am not writing about the apple of my eye, Claire, but of the other apple of my eye--reality tv. I love it! Right now I am getting my fill of Big Brother. I have even lured Chris into my dark place. He mostly watched last season because Dick was such a jerk, but Chris is hooked. He's a dedicated viewer once again this season. Sadly, he was a fan of Matty who was kicked off a few weeks ago. I don't think I have a favorite. I find them all to be so obnoxious, yet I watch. Go figure. I obviously need some more excitement in my life. Girls who wear butt showing shorts, screaming matches, verbal abuse, crazy eyes, back stabbing, boys running around in their colored tighty whiteys (if tighty whiteys are colored, are they still called tighty whiteys?)---all in one episode! It is a gold mine. My second can't miss show is Housewives of Orange County or New York City. I really ...

Progress

I used to be prompt about scrapbooking in Claire's album. After seeing my sister's pictures piled up three children later, I was determined not to have the same fate. I am sure it is difficult for some of you to believe, but since Claire has been born, my free time has been limited. Really, it has. So, our pictures are finding their way into piles too--5 to be exact. However, I am thrilled to say that I finished (ok, they aren't completely finished, but nearly. I only have journaling to do.) six pages. Yes, that's right, I said SIX!! It was a major accomplishment. Here they are for your viewing pleasure. Only 5 more months left to get through....any volunteers? Jessica???