Skip to main content

Green Pride

Tonight is night number 1 of the NBA Finals--YIIIPPPEEE! The Celtics will knock down the Lakers. That is my hope, wish, deep desire. I tried to find our girls some Pierce, Rondo or KG shirts, but had no luck. (The search is not over--I will prevail) Those are my three Celtic idols. Love them. I don't mind Big Baby, but with a nickname like that, I stay back a bit. Dumb. Anyway, living on the East Coast stinks as the game isn't on until 9:00. Needless to say, I won't be awake for much (I said MUCH, Lisa...I stay up a little later than 9 now a days ;)....so, here is my cheer. LET'S GO CELTICS!!!!

Comments

Amber said…
make some shirts! T doesn't fit in her homemade shirt any more but it's still so cute. http://randomarmywife.blogspot.com/2010/04/quickie.html

GO CELTICS BEAT LA
Anonymous said…
Good Job with the late nights Kara! Go Celtics. I also love Ray Allen...you forgot him.
Lisa
Anonymous said…
Ray Allen and Rondo are the best! I will be cheering them on too!!

Lauren

Popular posts from this blog

Sweetness Overload

So, we are still roughing it in our amazingly, wonderfully fabulous, new house. That means, air mattresses in our living room. Fun. The girls love it, Chris and I not so much ;) Anyway, the close proximity means Chris and I get to eavesdrop on some very tender moments. They seriously bring tears to my eyes. How did we get so lucky to have them as our children??? Here's one example. Claire--"Mya, can we snuggle?" Mya--"sure." Claire--"don't let go." Mya--"No, I'll just wait until you are sleeping." Claire--"No, you wait until the middle of the night." Mya--"Okay, I'll wait until the middle of the night." Then we hear lips smacking. So cute. I won't share the meltdown that occured moments before this sweetness ;) Life isn't always rosey, now is it? Ha! In other news..we get internet today and our furniture/things tomorrow! That means 1 more night of "roughing it!" Yippee!

Progress

I used to be prompt about scrapbooking in Claire's album. After seeing my sister's pictures piled up three children later, I was determined not to have the same fate. I am sure it is difficult for some of you to believe, but since Claire has been born, my free time has been limited. Really, it has. So, our pictures are finding their way into piles too--5 to be exact. However, I am thrilled to say that I finished (ok, they aren't completely finished, but nearly. I only have journaling to do.) six pages. Yes, that's right, I said SIX!! It was a major accomplishment. Here they are for your viewing pleasure. Only 5 more months left to get through....any volunteers? Jessica???

A post

You wanted it, you asked for it, so here it is. A post. Hopefully this post will satisfy all your desires. I am not writing about the apple of my eye, Claire, but of the other apple of my eye--reality tv. I love it! Right now I am getting my fill of Big Brother. I have even lured Chris into my dark place. He mostly watched last season because Dick was such a jerk, but Chris is hooked. He's a dedicated viewer once again this season. Sadly, he was a fan of Matty who was kicked off a few weeks ago. I don't think I have a favorite. I find them all to be so obnoxious, yet I watch. Go figure. I obviously need some more excitement in my life. Girls who wear butt showing shorts, screaming matches, verbal abuse, crazy eyes, back stabbing, boys running around in their colored tighty whiteys (if tighty whiteys are colored, are they still called tighty whiteys?)---all in one episode! It is a gold mine. My second can't miss show is Housewives of Orange County or New York City. I really ...