Skip to main content

such beauty

mya is so stinkin cute. i told her i wanted a pic and asked her to stand by the wall. she complied. it was awesome.


my loves. this picture melts my heart. really. it wipes away all the difficult times and fills me with pure happiness.

we ventured to church this morning. it was a different church than we attended when i visited in july. the congregation was mostly young couples, the nursery programs provided bibical discussions and the congregation was very outgoing. it was different. i am more comfortable in a traditional church setting and can easily adjust to a fairly contemporary worship, but this was VERY contemporary, much like you'd see from 700 club or something like another tele-evangalist type place. not sure i was 100% sold, but i am willing to try it again. i really wanted to find somewhere that claire would get a sunday school type experience. anyway, i snapped some pics of our beautiful kids. they were soooo cute.

Comments

Alison said…
I can't believe how big they are both getting...so beautiful! Miss you guys!
Anonymous said…
So cute...I miss them so much!
Love ya!
Lisa
Anonymous said…
What the heck. I posted a comment a long time ago and its gone. I love the updates..keep them coming...more frequent. I hate that I never get to talk to you anymore. I may have gotten Christmas off so don't count it out.
LOve ya,J
mom said…
Oh the children are so cute. Mya looks shy, but so sweet. What wonderful pictures.

love you guys
mom
Anonymous said…
Your kiddos are so freaking cute!!! Looking forward to meeting you soon!

xoxoxo
Jennie Pie
"Capturing sweet in the East"

Popular posts from this blog

Sweetness Overload

So, we are still roughing it in our amazingly, wonderfully fabulous, new house. That means, air mattresses in our living room. Fun. The girls love it, Chris and I not so much ;) Anyway, the close proximity means Chris and I get to eavesdrop on some very tender moments. They seriously bring tears to my eyes. How did we get so lucky to have them as our children??? Here's one example. Claire--"Mya, can we snuggle?" Mya--"sure." Claire--"don't let go." Mya--"No, I'll just wait until you are sleeping." Claire--"No, you wait until the middle of the night." Mya--"Okay, I'll wait until the middle of the night." Then we hear lips smacking. So cute. I won't share the meltdown that occured moments before this sweetness ;) Life isn't always rosey, now is it? Ha! In other news..we get internet today and our furniture/things tomorrow! That means 1 more night of "roughing it!" Yippee!

Progress

I used to be prompt about scrapbooking in Claire's album. After seeing my sister's pictures piled up three children later, I was determined not to have the same fate. I am sure it is difficult for some of you to believe, but since Claire has been born, my free time has been limited. Really, it has. So, our pictures are finding their way into piles too--5 to be exact. However, I am thrilled to say that I finished (ok, they aren't completely finished, but nearly. I only have journaling to do.) six pages. Yes, that's right, I said SIX!! It was a major accomplishment. Here they are for your viewing pleasure. Only 5 more months left to get through....any volunteers? Jessica???

A post

You wanted it, you asked for it, so here it is. A post. Hopefully this post will satisfy all your desires. I am not writing about the apple of my eye, Claire, but of the other apple of my eye--reality tv. I love it! Right now I am getting my fill of Big Brother. I have even lured Chris into my dark place. He mostly watched last season because Dick was such a jerk, but Chris is hooked. He's a dedicated viewer once again this season. Sadly, he was a fan of Matty who was kicked off a few weeks ago. I don't think I have a favorite. I find them all to be so obnoxious, yet I watch. Go figure. I obviously need some more excitement in my life. Girls who wear butt showing shorts, screaming matches, verbal abuse, crazy eyes, back stabbing, boys running around in their colored tighty whiteys (if tighty whiteys are colored, are they still called tighty whiteys?)---all in one episode! It is a gold mine. My second can't miss show is Housewives of Orange County or New York City. I really ...