Skip to main content

Vacation Warm up


Isn't this the cutest swimsuit? Little flower on the top and ruffle on the bottom. Gotta love ruffles on little girls. Too cute, although she was trying to spalsh me. Definitely a spunky girl!
 
Thought Chris' face was funny.

Daddy was game for playing horsey.

Little bugger, trying to SPIT water at me. Yucko!




My loves.

I am guessing you'll be seeing lots of pictures like this in the future. I. Can. Hardly. Wait. We checked the temperatures and it will be perfect--80ish with a low in the 70's. A whole week in tropical paradise. As a little warm up to our vacation, we ventured to the base pool. They have a great little kid pool. It is huge and a foot and a half deep, which means we can swim/crawl around too! So fun. The girls have a blast every time.

Comments

Anonymous said…
FUN FUN FUN...we are supposed to get snow this weekend...sure wish I was going to a tropical paradise...hmm if only someone would have planned in advance!!!
Have fun can't wait to see pics!

Love ya, J
Kara said…
Well, we'll be going to another tropical paradise at Christmas??!! You are welcome to join us--and no, not in the US. Smarty.
This is your advanced notice!
April said…
Great pics! I love love love those Mya smiles!

Popular posts from this blog

Sweetness Overload

So, we are still roughing it in our amazingly, wonderfully fabulous, new house. That means, air mattresses in our living room. Fun. The girls love it, Chris and I not so much ;) Anyway, the close proximity means Chris and I get to eavesdrop on some very tender moments. They seriously bring tears to my eyes. How did we get so lucky to have them as our children??? Here's one example. Claire--"Mya, can we snuggle?" Mya--"sure." Claire--"don't let go." Mya--"No, I'll just wait until you are sleeping." Claire--"No, you wait until the middle of the night." Mya--"Okay, I'll wait until the middle of the night." Then we hear lips smacking. So cute. I won't share the meltdown that occured moments before this sweetness ;) Life isn't always rosey, now is it? Ha! In other news..we get internet today and our furniture/things tomorrow! That means 1 more night of "roughing it!" Yippee!

Progress

I used to be prompt about scrapbooking in Claire's album. After seeing my sister's pictures piled up three children later, I was determined not to have the same fate. I am sure it is difficult for some of you to believe, but since Claire has been born, my free time has been limited. Really, it has. So, our pictures are finding their way into piles too--5 to be exact. However, I am thrilled to say that I finished (ok, they aren't completely finished, but nearly. I only have journaling to do.) six pages. Yes, that's right, I said SIX!! It was a major accomplishment. Here they are for your viewing pleasure. Only 5 more months left to get through....any volunteers? Jessica???

A post

You wanted it, you asked for it, so here it is. A post. Hopefully this post will satisfy all your desires. I am not writing about the apple of my eye, Claire, but of the other apple of my eye--reality tv. I love it! Right now I am getting my fill of Big Brother. I have even lured Chris into my dark place. He mostly watched last season because Dick was such a jerk, but Chris is hooked. He's a dedicated viewer once again this season. Sadly, he was a fan of Matty who was kicked off a few weeks ago. I don't think I have a favorite. I find them all to be so obnoxious, yet I watch. Go figure. I obviously need some more excitement in my life. Girls who wear butt showing shorts, screaming matches, verbal abuse, crazy eyes, back stabbing, boys running around in their colored tighty whiteys (if tighty whiteys are colored, are they still called tighty whiteys?)---all in one episode! It is a gold mine. My second can't miss show is Housewives of Orange County or New York City. I really ...